You Will Receive Two 1L Bottles, Both A & B Solutions
Bio Leaf Orchid Bloom has been scientifically designed to meet all the nutritional requirements of orchids.
It can be used all year round on all orchids or as part of a split application where two different solutions are used, one for the vegetative phase and the other for the blooming phase.
Most orchid growers use Orchid Bloom all year round and they grow amazing plants. It has sufficient nutrients to support leaf and flower development.
Another important feature of Bio Leaf Orchid Bloom is its ability to stabilize the pH in orchid potting mixes. Buffering the pH is extremely important for good growth. Huge fluctuations in pH will cause the plants to sulk and affect the absorption of certain minerals.
Comes with a free convenient 5ml measuring pipette!
- 2 x 1L
- Nitrogen – 10%
- Phosphorus – 3%
- Potassium – 14%
- Calcium – 8.5%
- Magnesium 2.27%
- Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Boron, Copper, Molybdenum, Manganese, Sodium, Cobalt, Nickel and Chlorine.
- 2ml Bio Leaf Orchid Bloom per 1 litre of water will suffice for most orchids.
- 1ml Bio Leaf Orchid Bloom for orchids that require lower nutrient levels such as paphiopedilums.
- Apply at least once a week. During winter months the interval between watering may be extended beyond one week. In this case, feed every time you water your orchids.
- Switch to Orchid Grow when your orchids start to loose their blooms.
- Orchid Bloom consists of two stock solutions, (Two bottles) – do not mix these solutions together in their concentrated form or they will react and form crystals. To make up the nutrient solution fill your container with water first, then add your fertiliser.
- Fill your container with water first then and equal quantities from the A solution & B solution.