You Will Receive Two 1L Bottles, Both A & B Solutions
Bio Leaf Orchid Grow 12-2-8 is a 2-part professional formulation that can be used during the plant growth phase to assist with the development of new shoot and leaf growth. Orchid Grow contains 16 essential nutrients in the right proportions to support shoot and leaf growth.
Another important feature of Bio Leaf Orchid Grow is its ability to stabilize the pH in orchid potting mixes. Buffering the pH is extremely important for good growth. Huge fluctuations in pH will cause the plants to sulk and affect the absorption of certain minerals.
Comes with a free convenient 3ml measuring pipette!
- 2 x 1L
- Nitrogen – 10%
- Phosphorus – 2%
- Potassium – 8%
- Calcium – 8.5%
- Magnesium 1.23%
- Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Boron, Copper, Molybdenum, Manganese, Sodium, Cobalt, Nickel and Chlorine.
- 2ml Bio Leaf Orchid Grow per 1 litre of water will suffice for most orchids.
- 1ml Bio Leaf Orchid Grow for orchids that require lower nutrient levels such as paphiopedilums.
- Apply at least once a week. During winter months the interval between watering may be extended beyond one week. In this case, feed every time you water your orchids.
- Begin using Orchid Grow after flowering and during active growth.
- Switch to Orchid Bloom when your orchids show signs of flower development.
- Orchid Grow consists of two stock solutions, (Two bottles) – do not mix these solutions together in their concentrated form or they will react and form crystals. To make up the nutrient solution fill your container with water first, then add your fertiliser.
- Fill your container with water first then and equal quantities from the A solution & B solution.