GROWTH TECHNOLOGY ROOTZONE IS HERE!
After 5 years of development and many in-house and independent trials, Rootzone is finally available here in NZ for all you avid house plant lovers!
As we all know, plant health starts with root health, which means that Rootzone is an absolute must have when it comes to plant care, SUCH A GAME CHANGER!
What is Rootzone?
Rootzone is an organic based additive, designed especially to be used alongside/in conjunction your favourite GT fertiliser.
It's a combination of marine extracts, fulvic acid, vitamins and minerals that are able to help fill in the gaps that a fertiliser alone won't provide, specifically to the root system of your plants.
What is Rootzone made of?
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed): an organic marine biostimulant, rich in natural growth hormones
- Fulvic Acids: organic & naturally occurring electrolytes, which help the transfer of nutrients from the substrate to your plant and improve soil quality.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1): helps to boost your plant's natural defence system (just like our immune system), which helps your plant recover from root rot, reduce transplant stress and its defence against pests & disease.
- Amino Acids: organic plant proteins that aid in the production of chlorophyll, which boosts photosynthesis.
- A whole BUNCH of other good stuff!
- Stimulate faster & more vigorous root growth
- Your plant to intake nutrients from fertilisers
- Anchor your plant in the pot, due to larger and stronger root systems
- Prevent root rot
How to use Rootzone:
A little goes a long way with Rootzone! One 250ml bottle makes up to 500L!
Rootzone is safe to be mixed in with your fertiliser, so no need for separate waterings.
Dilute as directed on the bottle and use with every watering for best results.
Rootzone is also designed to be used alongside CCS to help strengthen those new roots on your precious cuttings & propagations!
- 0.5ml per litre (in combination with CCS) for use on cuttings & propagations
- 1ml per litre (in combination with any GT Fertiliser) for use on established plants
Check out the complete Growth Technology range on our Plant Health page!