Keep your plants happy with our Sansai 260ml USB Humidifier!
Many of our house plants originate from tropical climates and love higher humidity levels.
When the air in your home is dry, such as during wintertime or when using an air conditioner in summer, a humidifier will help to keep your plants happy and healthy by increasing the humidity level.
There are many health benefits for our plants when it comes to living in higher humidity levels such as less browning/crispy leaves & leaf tips and it also helps to prevent the 'Cinderella Shoe Effect', when newly emerging leaves get stuck in their sheaths.
This Sansai ultrasonic 260ml humidifier is powered by USB and provides 4-8 hours of quiet operation. Its USB connection makes it easy to use in anywhere in the house. Simply fill it up, plug it in and switch it on.
Also works great with a USB Power bank or computer USB port when you have no power points around.
The wick (or filter) lasts for about 3-6 months, depending on water quality and usage.
Replacement wicks can be found here.
- Ultrasonic technology
- Water capacity: 260ml
- Constant & Intermittent Mist
- USB Powered (USB Adapter not included)
- With multicolour LED light
- Working time: up to 8 hours at regular intervals
- Working time: up to 4 hours on continuous mode
- One-button touch switch
- Quiet operation
- Easy to clean
- Size: 80mm x 80mm x 123.5mm
- Wick: 8mm x 110mm
- Weight: 145g
- Rated power: 2.5W Max
- Rated voltage: DC5V-1A
- 1 year warranty (excludes wick)
- Use with our USB Adapter
- AS/NZS Certified
- Contents: Humidifier, White USB cable, Spare wick, Aromatherapy tablet, Manual
- Turn top counter clockwise to open tank
- Fill tank with tap water
- Place top back on tank to close
- Connect supplied USB cable to a USB power supply
- Short press power button to turn on/set interval/off
- Long press power button to (de)activate colour LED
We highly recommend you use our Qualcomm USB Power Adapter with this humidifier.
Please note: Our Sansai humidifiers are not suitable for use with oils, as this this will significantly decrease the life of the wick/atomizer and voids warranty. Only use approved tablets for the Aromatherapy function.