What is a Grow Light?
A Grow Light can be defined as a bulb that emits full spectrum light. This means that they closely mimic the sun's natural light.
Being LED, they also consume less energy, making them a cost effective choice! This also means they give off very little heat as almost all electricity is converted to light, making them safer for your most precious plants! LED bulbs also last much longer than standard bulbs.
Sansi LED Grow Lights emit no harmful UV light and little Infra-red, both of which can cause sunburn when placed too close to a plant.
How Are They Used?
All our Sansi Grow Lights feature an E27 (Edison screw) socket, which fits most standard desk- & floor lamps and even some ceiling light fittings.
They're super easy to install, simply screw into the lamp/light of your choice and voila!
If you're REALLY keen, you can even swap out your standard household lights and replace them with grow lights!
What Are The Benefits?
Grow lights are used to help extend daylight hours for your plants during the winter season. As they mimic the sun so closely, they help to reduce the effects of darker & shorter winter days.
They are also beneficial for year round use too. If you have a dark corner in your house in which you would like to put some plants, or if your home is a little darker in general, grow lights are a life saver!
- Colour: Full spectrum 400-780nm
- Colour temperature: 4000K (neutral white)
- Fitting: E27 (Edison Screw)
- Wattage: 60W
- Equivalent: 600W Incandescent Bulb
- Voltage: 220-240V~ 50Hz
- Beam Angle: 120°
- PPF: 129.75 μmol/s
- LUX: ~ 7230 Lumens
- Product Size: L409mm * W409 * H104mm
- Weight: ~ 950gr
- Warranty: 2 years
- AS/NZS tested & certified
Also available in 10W, 15W, 24W & 36W!
* Due to their size we recommend using 60W in a pendant, 24W or 36W in floor lamps or a pendant and 10W or 15W in desk lamps. Check the size specification above whether this bulb fits your lamp if unsure. Not to be used in an enclosed fitting.
Unsure about which bulb you need? Send us a message!