Our microfibre Leaf Cleaning Gloves are the simplest way to shine, clean and enhance your plant's leaves!
Made from coral wool, they have a very soft texture, which is gentle on your plant's leaves and on your hands.
They help to save time - no more wondering where you left your old rag - and also help reduce waste as you can use them over and over again, unlike handy towels or tissues!
Microfibre gloves are naturally static positive, so they can absorb dirt and instead of spreading it in the air. They also don't leave behind any fibres, unlike handy towels!
They're universally sized and machine washable!
Cleaning your leaves has never been easier!
Why clean your plant's leaves?
Cleaning your plant's leaves is an essential part of your house plant care routine.
It helps to remove any built up dirt, dust or grime so that your plant can photosynthesise properly!
This step should be taken year round to make sure your plants can absorb as much sunlight as possible!
How to use
- Wash gloves before first use
- Spray your plant's leaves with your favourite neem oil or leaf shine, such as Plant Buds Leaf Shine.
- Pop on your microfibre gloves and wipe down the leaves to remove any dust or dirt build up.
- Once finished, chuck them in the wash and you're good to go again!
- One size fits all
- Available in multiple colours
- Coral wool microfibre
- Machine washable