The damage ranges from cracked to chipped, but are all still completely functional! They will still come with rubber bands :)
Looking for an easier way to air layer propagate your plants without the hassle and mess of using glad wrap? Rooting balls are the way to go!
Fill them with your favourite propagation substrate (Tree Fern Fibre, Sphagnum Moss, etc.) and clip them together around the nodes on your plant and watch the roots grow!
The benefits of using Rooting Balls:
- No single use plastics, re-use them as many times as you like!
- Clear plastic allowing you to monitor your propagations progress!
- Higher propagation success rate as your plant is still actively growing!
- The root ball creates a warm & humid environment, perfect for rooting!
- Each ball comes with 4x rubber bands to assist with closure
Refunds & Returns are unavailable for this product