Looking for an easier way to air layer propagate your plants without the hassle and mess of using glad wrap? Rooting balls are the way to go!
Air layering is a fool proof method of propagation, allowing you to propagate a node whilst it's still attached to your mother plant.
Fill them with your favourite propagation substrate (Tree Fern Fibre, Sphagnum Moss, etc.) and clip them together around the nodes on your plant and watch the roots grow!
These are made of clear plastic, which allows you to monitor the progress of your propagation!
The benefits of using Rooting Balls:
- No single use plastics, re-use them as many times as you like
- Clear plastic allowing you to monitor your propagations progress
- Higher propagation success rate as your plant is still actively growing
- The ball creates a warm & humid environment, perfect for rooting
- Each ball comes with free rubber bands to assist with closure
The sample pack contains one small, one medium and one large rooting ball to help you figure out which size suits you best!
The rooting balls are available individually and in packs of 5 & 10.